Friday, 2024-04-19, 9:43 PM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Talk about anything » I made a typing video for our clan can anyone upload it? (Shooter made a video for the clan can anyone upload it on...)
I made a typing video for our clan can anyone upload it?
ShooterDate: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 5:56 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Member
Awards: 0
Salutations,
Congratulations on the new ranks, maps, and etc.
I want to open up a topic real quick because I made a typing video for our clan.
It's kind of like a advertisment, but I don't know how to put it on youtube then you can put it on this website.
It's for cs2d wars for our clan and need more people for a new squad that kind of stuff you know.
Anyway I made a video for our clan and PM me and I'll send it to you in email (give me your email adress if you PM me for it).
If you love it then post it and tell me your opinion on whats wrong and I can remake the video and everything.
If any of you can post it on youtube so we can get more clan wars with other cs2d clans world wide then please do that I need you to.
Regards from your dear friend, shooter

Message edited by Shooter - Thursday, 2009-08-13, 5:57 PM

DOOOOOOOOM3882Date: Thursday, 2009-08-13, 6:22 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Awards: 2
i see the vid its good but i dont have a acount in you tube ask killer alex he can

999 ShOt 0 KilL ItS nOt LuCk BuT No Skill :D

ZendenDate: Friday, 2009-08-14, 2:54 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Awards: 2
Send me:

Zenden-CS2D@hotmail.com

biggrin

x!Le # ~Zenden~
USGN - Zenden
ID - 21412

Forum » Off Topic » Talk about anything » I made a typing video for our clan can anyone upload it? (Shooter made a video for the clan can anyone upload it on...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: