Thursday, 2024-04-18, 9:57 PM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Goodbyes » Shooter's leave for cs2d (I'm going to be leaving cs2d but I can (Wb)!!!)
Shooter's leave for cs2d
ShooterDate: Sunday, 2009-08-16, 0:17 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Member
Awards: 0
Greetings clan,
Consider me as a member still but I'm quiting cs2d probably for good but I can web design for you guys.
It's a perfect job and It would be an honor for me to do this task.
I'm sorry I've been off the forums for a day or 2 but I want this task so I can web design for you guys for about 2 hours a day or maybe longer or less comparing to my new chores, No more games for me, and since i'm coming back to school soon.
I can web design for you guys sometimes in school, but for this whole week or longer I can fulfill it and keep practicing daily or weekly or even monthly (barely when I rain check in forum) not yearly (guarnteed).
You may take me out of the squad because I'm just going to give in to these forums and website Desgning.
Please I need to take advantage of this offer and give me the honor to access this website to design it and tell me how it is after I'm done.
If need for corrections I will fix it immediatly or any bugs or any other types of mistakes that may of happened.
I got 6-7 weeks or a month and 1/4 of desgning expirence so I know alot and can make this home page to your master dream.
Thank you for listening to this important forum after you wait when more furoms come out and don't forget to check out this website and watch for many other forums and news letters or maps from other players.
Thank you from your loyal friend Shooter

ZendenDate: Sunday, 2009-08-16, 3:18 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Awards: 2
Ok.

You are Web Designer biggrin

x!Le # ~Zenden~
USGN - Zenden
ID - 21412

DOOOOOOOOM3882Date: Sunday, 2009-08-16, 4:12 PM | Message # 3
Major general
lol u leave :S !!

999 ShOt 0 KilL ItS nOt LuCk BuT No Skill :D

ZendenDate: Sunday, 2009-08-16, 4:50 PM | Message # 4
Major general
He din't leave. He quit cs2d.

But his wB.

x!Le # ~Zenden~
USGN - Zenden
ID - 21412

DOOOOOOOOM3882Date: Sunday, 2009-08-16, 5:14 PM | Message # 5
Major general
aha :S

ShooterDate: Tuesday, 2009-08-18, 4:14 AM | Message # 6
Private
Awards: 0
Zenden is right I just quit cs2d I didn't mean to quit this clan I want to help it but If i have to rain check my schedule on designing then I will but I will design.
If I don't do it for a couple of weeks thats normal but If i don't touch this website for a month then that's rare and yearly (Never will happen)

DOOOOOOOOM3882Date: Tuesday, 2009-08-18, 10:27 PM | Message # 7
Major general
zenden say u kicked

Forum » Off Topic » Goodbyes » Shooter's leave for cs2d (I'm going to be leaving cs2d but I can (Wb)!!!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: