Saturday, 2024-05-18, 6:21 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » Clan News Weekly #5 (update...)
Clan News Weekly #5
SAS_killahDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-23, 1:17 PM | Message # 1
good player, extreme scores.
Group: Administrators
Awards: 6
A lot has happened in the past 2 weeks in .:Wu||, but mostly good things have been going on.

Good News:

+ There are a couple of new members that have been recruited by paz and avenga. Say welcome to:

Canada.:Wu|| Marijuana.cA
Argentina.:Wu|| Sªnte®.arG
Canada.:Wu|| K!LL P!LL.cA
USA.:Wu|| R1FL3MAN.usA
who have been recruited into the american squad!
and...

Turkey.:Wu||»trojan«
Portugal .:Wu||~Zenden~
who are news to the euro squad. Trojan is a very good player who used to be in dopa, he needs to registr so if you see him plz remind him.

+ Avenga has increased the total members to 30, so we are once again recruiting for more members, the is more information on the main page
+Two .:Wu|| members have been entered into the .:Wu|| Elite hall of fame, congadulations to:

Canada.:Wu||Av³nGa.:vL: (Vice-Leader)
Vietnam.:Wu|| Vegasasu(vega)
they have contributed a lot towards the success of this clan, especially avenga who did a great job while i was in active

+ I require members of the media team to create some kind of banner or sign we can use to honour .:Wu|| elite members in their forum signatures
+ Now that i am active again we will start training members for wars, we will participate in more ars
+ Training will be back to normal, but in the mean time i need to know what times the american squad can train because they have not been training yet, except for individual lessons
+ For new member the buy script is found in the file catalogue, download it from there is is a very small file and you will be using it within seconds of downloading it

Bad News:

+ The 3v3 tourcs2d clan tournament was cancelled because the admins go away during summer and some clans died
+ Diablo has been kicked from the clan and removed from the hall of fame, he does not post on the site of do anything at all
+ FlamezZz has been banned from re-entering the clan, he always cuases arguements and he leaves clans too much, he is an unstable player
+ Some of the .:Wu|| failed to win their opening games against their opponents in the WCL 1v1 tournament. The website is: www.wcl.aaf.pl, i still haven't played but illectro may have dropped out of the group and red1 is inactive in my group.
+ some members were kicked of left:
Canada.:Wu|| T0xic$hirt (left for toXic | )
Hungary.:Wu||Blacksnow+[R]+ (inactive)

Other news

+ We need to organise ourselves for the .:Wu|| video, i think it would be best if we all went for the video during training when more members are online
+ There is a new .:Wu|| squad which is for members who are trained to take part in wars, you cannot take part in real wars until you get in this squad
+ I need some other members to take control of the .:Wu|| tournament, to help me and paz. I think it would be smart to have to divisons in each region (american & euro)
+ There will be a new training format for us so we improve all our skills not just using the ak's and m4's
+ .:Wu|| need some map builders or script makers, if you know how to create your own mods with scripts, or know how to make a good map (for our training) please open a thread or pm me about this. If you know anyone at all regardless of their skills who can make mods. i would be happy to let them join as part of media team(instead of the war team).

|D|.:Wu||S.A.S KILLAH.:cL:.
aka
|D|.:Wu||S.A.S Ninja.:cL:.

vegaDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-23, 2:19 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Member
Awards: 0
"they have contributed a lot towards the success of this clan"

lol, not me, just avenga

For the training, I can use mp5 and scout too

the daydream

PrÄY3rDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-23, 2:35 PM | Message # 3
Private
and a another problem is a lot of pepole are inactive ...
And Trojan I think hes not anymore in Wu because I saw him lot of times with out his tag

|S|.:Wu||*Prayer* .hU--->PRO !!!! noob....=P

R1FL3MANDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-23, 2:58 PM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Thank's everyone for helping the clan so it could be a better clan

|A|.:Wu||R1FL3MAN.usA
USGN-LILSOLDIER
ID-29041
AIM-r1fl3man12
Myspace.com/dgm_boy
el_gato_guigante99@hotmail.com
L|L_So|D|Er

PazDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-23, 3:36 PM | Message # 5
Major general
Awards: 3
Quote (PrÄY3r)
And Trojan I think hes not anymore in Wu because I saw him lot of times with out his tag

he is still in, he uses tags like "trojan", "trj" oe "WU!" but ive seen him with our tag also

SAS_killahDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-23, 4:39 PM | Message # 6
good player, extreme scores.
Awards: 6
i am not worried about names changes, i talked to him 2day. he is fine ty. vega u made it to elites for more than 1 reason

|D|.:Wu||S.A.S KILLAH.:cL:.
aka
|D|.:Wu||S.A.S Ninja.:cL:.

SANTERDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-23, 8:03 PM | Message # 7
Sergeant
:O nice thanks sas

Dx Fuck.............. Stupid Latency -.-

:D

avengaDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-24, 10:51 PM | Message # 8
.:Wu|| Veteran:.
Awards: 3
biggrin thank you SAS, now that my school is finishing and i graduated and dont have to go to school ill b on cs2d practically all week wink Cant wait for the Summer. Also if your goin on vacation and wont be able to play cs2d please send a pm to me and ill makr you as inactive, till you pm me back saying your active. thanks all and enjoy your summer, And of course enjoy your stay in Wu!!!!!!!!!!!

USGN: avenga
AvengA

Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » Clan News Weekly #5 (update...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: