Friday, 2024-05-17, 8:04 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » THE NEW WU MAP (made by s.a.s)
THE NEW WU MAP
SAS_killahDate: Thursday, 2008-11-13, 5:01 PM | Message # 1
good player, extreme scores.
Group: Administrators
Awards: 6
There is no real theme about it really, just a bomb map in a fortress or labyrinth or empty dungeon style set up. i tested it once with bots, and i liked it, mainly because it is like a mzae and you could get kill from anywhere because you don't know where the hall way ends or where a new one starts. I think it could be useful for training but we will see. Anyway its called de_Wu-Fortress and you have to bomb the white crates or bomb the WU. it is in the file catalog let me know what you think.

|D|.:Wu||S.A.S KILLAH.:cL:.
aka
|D|.:Wu||S.A.S Ninja.:cL:.

PazDate: Thursday, 2008-11-13, 9:14 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 3
nice! very nice like it! but inst it a bit big? maybe you should shorten it a bit...but very nice overall style

Added (2008-11-13, 9:12 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
one more thing i think Wu should have an ingame logo for wars and for training...i have already tried one but i used paint and i think its not the appropriate progam...but other ppl dont see it...

Added (2008-11-13, 9:14 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
I made a map to like an aim map for our clan traning but i dont know how to use the file upload...im a computer's dummy wacko

Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » THE NEW WU MAP (made by s.a.s)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: