Friday, 2024-05-17, 2:03 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » Clan news weekly (Clan news)
Clan news weekly
SAS_killahDate: Sunday, 2009-04-12, 11:44 AM | Message # 1
good player, extreme scores.
Group: Administrators
Awards: 6
This week the clan has been busy because i'm in my holidays smile but we have also had some problems angry

The goods news is
+ The clan has officially stopped mass recruiting, and we currently have 15 members from around the world smile
+Training has now been organised, the forum where the details can be found is:
http://wu.ucoz.com/forum/8-183-1
+We have some recruits who will be looking to make themselves full members, so if anyone has any comments or screenshots about the recruits please post them in the forum or pm me or avenga.

The not so good news is
+ Some of the members still haven't registered, and as a result, one of the members i recruited...ended up joining toxic four hours later! angry i was not happy about this. But toxic were not at fault, as we did not have this members name on our list yet, and he did not register tongue so CroW was in .:Wu for 4 hours but was not a full member.
+ We are still looking for one more euro VcL, i would ask vega but i know he is too busy to cope with it; however i asked our old friend club619.aT to become VcL and he said he will tell me on msn. (that reminds me avenga add me if u have msn, my address is on my profile)
+The U.K mmbers of this clan can not access the website because of a ucoz problem! So i just taught alex how to get on the site but he like me can not login most of the time, i have made comments in the official ucoz forum, hopefully they will fix this! SOON!!

The news to look forward to
+ Now that we have a good number of members...when i have full site functions again, i am going to create a 'Legends of .:Wu||' hall of fame page, and there will also be a tournament so more members can make it into this hall of fame. This will be a knock out tournament so there are no draws. This will be done as part of training.
+There will also be a .:Wu|| Elites League, which will be a 1on1 league for .:Wu|| members and this will be done as part of training. This league will have more rules to give everyone a chance to make it into the hall of fame of .:Wu||.
+There will be a Legends of .:Wu|| page for the previous clan members from the old .:Wu|| who helped it become what it was and is now! as a thank you for them.

Clan news
biggrin
By SAS

_________

everyone add your usgn to this forum please!!

http://wu.ucoz.com/forum/11-171

|D|.:Wu||S.A.S KILLAH.:cL:.
aka
|D|.:Wu||S.A.S Ninja.:cL:.

vegaDate: Sunday, 2009-04-12, 11:52 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Member
Awards: 0
lazy to read happy , but there're more good than bad news

the daydream

FalacyDate: Monday, 2009-04-13, 6:57 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hmmm Cool i guess :P

[img]http://www.flash-deck.com/animations/galleryd2.php

Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » Clan news weekly (Clan news)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: