Saturday, 2024-05-18, 6:50 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » Clan News Weekly #4 (update)
Clan News Weekly #4
SAS_killahDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 9:33 AM | Message # 1
good player, extreme scores.
Group: Administrators
Awards: 6
This is an update of al the things the have been happening inside wu in the past few weeks

Good News

+ There are 2 new members both from north america plz say hello to:
Canada.:Wu|| T0xic$hirt
USA.:Wu|| Ex-TiiNcT.usA[vRM] (Vice-Recruit Master)
+ Ex-Tinct has joined us as the vice recruitment master, i know he is a good player because i played with him for the old toxic clan.
+ We have a New vice-leader since Club619 stepped down bcoz it was too hard. The other vice-leader is now Paz
+ Striker_SS has ranked up and is no longer a Recruit but an |A|ssociate
+ There will be a new .:Wu|| Assessment program that decides which players are ready to be in wars. It will be used as part of training and also indicate where you need to improve.
+ .:Wu|| also need 1 more player in the Euro Squad #A since Insane left the clan this week.
+ Me and paz will try and reformate the .:Wu|| Tournament since he says it may be too complicated as i have set it out.
+ .:Wu|| won anotha clan war pwning the now dead clan ReD[TeaM] 20-0, this comes after some meber from anotha clan said we would actually lose which is kind of funny with this scoreline.
+ I will only be inactive for another week finishing all my college work. My course structure means i dont have exams but i have lots of assignments to hand in this week and this is why there was no clan news for 2 weeks. Sorry Guys.
+ The new assessment program should allow us to take part in more Wars, but remember only I can authorise official wars so far because i know everyone's skill level ( in .:Wu|| and in the Game); however feel free to take part in any wars at all that are for fun and unofficial.
+ At first i was disappointed that the site was inactive because i was away, but it has become more active lately so thats good news. It would still be helpful in keeping activity by posting maybe 1 screenie a week coz this will show me how well you have been playing and me avenga or paz could promote you if we see good scores against skiled players.

Bad News

+ I'll be inactive still for another 1-2 weeks maximum
+ Some clan members have left or been kicked:
USA.:Wu|| Duckz~ (did not reg)
Hungary.:Wu|| Pr[Ä]y3R (left for cXc)
Latvia.:Wu||Insane (left for Infinity)
Brazil.:Wu||Maconha +[R]+ (did not register/ opened F.E.A.R clan)
+ I am going to kick Diablo from the clan and remove him from the hall of fame because he is inactive on the site and he doesn't contribute anything at all to the clan!

Other News

+ .:Wu|| will be working on putting a lot of media out during the coming weeks this may include: Videos, new userbars for all members, One official in-game clan logo (rather than everyone trying to make their own), and for this we will rely on members : Paz and Paradise when he comes back
+ Hopefuly Vega will be able to help with training once his studies have eased up
+ Me and alex so far are the only .:Wu|| Members to enter the international 1 on 1 tournament hosted by BTC. feel free to also join:
www.wcl.aaf.pl
+ .:Wu|| needs to register its second clan team for the tournament the .:Wu|| Global Squad since some clans died: http://www.tourcs2d.ucoz.com/

|D|.:Wu||S.A.S KILLAH.:cL:.
aka
|D|.:Wu||S.A.S Ninja.:cL:.

vegaDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 11:08 AM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Member
Awards: 0
nice work Killah, I'm going to finish my study in the next 6 days too smile smile smile smile

the daydream

avengaDate: Sunday, 2009-05-31, 8:27 PM | Message # 3
.:Wu|| Veteran:.
Awards: 3
biggrin sad so many emotions

USGN: avenga
AvengA

PazDate: Monday, 2009-06-01, 12:12 PM | Message # 4
Major general
geez i like these weekly updates

KillerAlexDate: Monday, 2009-06-01, 4:55 PM | Message # 5
Major general
Awards: 1
me too LoL! ;D

PazDate: Monday, 2009-06-01, 7:23 PM | Message # 6
Major general
your sig is awefull alex

KillerAlexDate: Monday, 2009-06-01, 10:38 PM | Message # 7
Major general
and :P

avengaDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-02, 0:08 AM | Message # 8
.:Wu|| Veteran:.
xD even i can make a better sig alex -.-

USGN: avenga
AvengA

KillerAlexDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-02, 7:16 PM | Message # 9
Major general
OmG this is my first sig what u want/ wacko

T0xic$hirtDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-02, 11:08 PM | Message # 10
Top ShoTTa~
Group: Users
Awards: 0
can u guys tell me the pass for tourny and email me my email is david_killer_mofo@hotmail.com tell me when tourny is ok . peace.

Added (2009-06-02, 11:08 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
why the fuck am i still PVT

SAS_killahDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-03, 0:42 AM | Message # 11
good player, extreme scores.
Awards: 6
avenga plz promote tlk if he is still R rank if he is A just test him if he wants to move up

|D|.:Wu||S.A.S KILLAH.:cL:.
aka
|D|.:Wu||S.A.S Ninja.:cL:.

Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » Clan News Weekly #4 (update)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: