Saturday, 2024-05-18, 6:32 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING with I.O.U. (Read on...)
SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING with I.O.U.
iouDate: Monday, 2009-06-08, 4:50 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Member
Awards: 0
Hey all.

In order to assure the highest levels of playing from members, it will be our policy to keep all members well trained through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T)

New members will have more S.H.I.T than anyone else. If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T on the course, please see your our clan leader. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T list, and our Vice Leaders are especially skilled at seeing you get all the S. H. I. T. you can handle.

Old members who don't take S. H. I.T. will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMERGENCY EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P.S.H.I.T).

Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T seriously will have to go to EXTRA ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T.S.H.I.T). Since our Vice Leaders took S.H.I.T before they were promoted, they don't have to do S.H.I.T anymore, and are all full of S.H.I.T already. If you are full of S.H.I.T, you may be interested in a job teaching others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LIST of LEADERS (B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T).

Wu members who wants to be Vice Leaders, we will refer you to the department of MANAGERIAL OPERATIONAL RESEARCH EDUCATION (M.O.R.E.S.H.I.T). This course emphasizes how to manage M.O.R.E. S.H.I.T

If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TEACHING,
SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T.S.H.I.T).

Thank you.

SAS_killahDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-10, 10:49 AM | Message # 2
good player, extreme scores.
Group: Administrators
Awards: 6
lolz thanx for the activity I.O.U

|D|.:Wu||S.A.S KILLAH.:cL:.
aka
|D|.:Wu||S.A.S Ninja.:cL:.

Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING with I.O.U. (Read on...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: