Friday, 2024-05-17, 10:26 AM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Off Topic » Talk about anything » Whats your favorite Sport? (to keep frum alive =D)
Whats your favorite Sport?
PazDate: Monday, 2008-11-10, 3:01 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 3
As the thread name says! start posting!

btw mine is Rugby and that i'm a player since 13 years ago smile

Message edited by Paz - Monday, 2008-11-10, 3:01 PM

SAS_killahDate: Monday, 2008-11-10, 9:23 PM | Message # 2
good player, extreme scores.
Awards: 6
Football, i'm sick at it when i feel like it.
i always skin people with my signature Zico trick

|D|.:Wu||S.A.S KILLAH.:cL:.
aka
|D|.:Wu||S.A.S Ninja.:cL:.

AznStrikerDate: Monday, 2008-11-10, 10:43 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
SOCCER!!!! w000000000t (or in english football) (and futbol) xDD

PazDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-11, 9:13 AM | Message # 4
Major general
best player = Cristiano Ronaldo = POrtuguese hehe happy

BastiDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-11, 2:30 PM | Message # 5
Major
Group: Member
sometimes i play football (soccer) with my friends, and two times the week i play tabletennis Timo Boll 4 ever^^

Who the fuck is General Failure and what does he on my PC ?!...
...ahh, damn it !
x)

AznStrikerDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-11, 4:57 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
lol table tennis? hmm never tried to play that before. heard that u wore tight 1 pecie suits xDDD lol

PazDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-11, 5:20 PM | Message # 7
Major general
I will tell you why is Rugby the best sport ever:
- firstly, fisically it accepts almost all kinds of persons either fat or slim...it gives you, as SAS said, a balance between speed and toughness...you can think that to be good rugby player youhave to weight like 100Kg and be some kind of Amestrong running but no even the smallestperson has his place in a rugby match...Rugby gives you the perfect balance....
- secondly and psicologicaly, rugby is the best team game ever...in football you can have player that runs towards the opposite goal and scores or fails and he is good in rugby no player can do that by himself..he is always depenant on others, if he slips past the first oponent defensive line he and after that another oponent tackles him he must have support for the team to keep the ball and continue to play...if not the adversary team steals the ball or the tackled player makes a faul...
so you have to be really smart because you arent playing alone, you have more 14 players of your team in field btw..rugby gives you guts too...the "ability" to fear not some situations that most of the guys would not do...like the tackling..if you see a guy with 1.90 meters and 90kg runing at you like fast as hell and you know you have to tackle him its kind of unbearable..but you need to have he guts to givehim a fu***** good "push"(dont know how to say in english what i wanted) to bring him down...it may hurt but its just 80 minutes and after that a goof hot shower and nice lunch a couple of bears with your teamm8s and its done! well i think the most important thing a rugbyplayer should have and i tell you rugby gives you that is attitude...dont know if in english has the same meaning has her ein portugal i will explain then...attitude is like in a rugby match things get rush and you make a fault and the opponent punchs you..attitude is not to punch back but to mark that player and when he has the ball give him a fierscely tackle and like you wanted him knocked out...atiitude is to have respect, for instance, the opponent team's anthem and things like that...is to accpet deafeat when it happens...
- and most of all it a dam thrilling game to play!

i know the text was long and with very mistakes pt i think i made my point, is something a like and i though i should put ir here for you to understandwhat it is...

like the last year's world best rugby player said Jonny Wilkinson (english):
-"Football is a gentelmans game played by rude players and rugby is a rude game played by gentelman players" (no offencecoz i play football to once in a while)

smile

SAS_killahDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-11, 5:24 PM | Message # 8
has anyone seen the Zico trick, come and tackle sas you will bee tripped happy smile
i rhyme naturally its part of me (oops there i go again)
if rapping was a sport man...........

sorry paz cba to read the paragraph although i read the bit by jonny wilko which is indeed tru, if i get angry i play as a defender and i always win the ball angry happy wacko smile

aka

AznStrikerDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 4:40 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
dang paz ok rugby is the best sport *coughs*sike*coughs*coughs* o srry allergy season xDD happy

CopeyDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 5:32 PM | Message # 10
Sergeant
Football, best sport invented, im a pro. - Play for middlesborough academy, hopefully get drawn into the main professional team biggrin

de_Bridge - Legend.

PazDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 7:34 PM | Message # 11
Major general
anz i bet with you that it is

Added (2008-11-15, 7:34 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
and copey football is a great game and i enjoy seen it and have friendly matches with my m8s but rugby is much more thrilling

AznStrikerDate: Sunday, 2008-11-16, 0:38 AM | Message # 12
Lieutenant
a bet i hear? jk well its all opinions eh? smile

PazDate: Sunday, 2008-11-16, 3:32 PM | Message # 13
Major general
yeah just opinions...its natural that if i play rugby i prefer rugby and ifyou play football you prefer football smile

some1Date: Friday, 2008-11-21, 11:47 AM | Message # 14
Lieutenant
surprised basketball!

SAS_killahDate: Monday, 2008-11-24, 7:28 PM | Message # 15
copey ur not that sick at football, i would skin you with my zico signature zico move, n if that doesn't work okocha's overstep will make u dizzee : DDD

aka

Forum » Off Topic » Talk about anything » Whats your favorite Sport? (to keep frum alive =D)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: