• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » Exxar Kun dead
Exxar Kun dead
CopeyDate: Sunday, 2008-11-30, 6:22 PM | Message # 16
Sergeant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Having academys is a shit idea, why; Everyone else has already done it, we are not everyone else, we are Wu, and as far as your ideas exxar, Your a deserter even if you were a good friend of mine, backstabbing by joining another clan, through the good times and the shit, you stick it out with your friends.

de_Bridge - Legend.

PazDate: Sunday, 2008-11-30, 7:07 PM | Message # 17
Major general
Group: Administrators
Awards: 3
wow...

Exxar_KunDate: Sunday, 2008-11-30, 8:25 PM | Message # 18
Lieutenant
this is what u think alan?? Sorry but then I was wrong about u. U think I betrayed the clan, this is ridiculous, but when u dont want me to post here anymore no problem I wont. I never signed any agreement its just a fuckin game but it sounds some havent understand it so far. And the academy was just an example, I just explained that there has to change something but okay sorry for that. Well, alan, u can call me deserter, no problem, its ur opinion although u see it wrong, I wont be angry at u. At the end i want u to know that i was proud to be in .:Wu||, no matter what others say and i was proud to fight side by side with u and killah and remember that u was about to leave the clan too. Well finally, i wish u good luck, bye all.

@Killah
if u want, u can kick me or delete my account, ceeya!!

"The Dark Side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is."

avengaDate: Sunday, 2008-11-30, 10:39 PM | Message # 19
.:Wu|| Veteran:.
Group: Member
yeah sorry exxar for my comment i waz just mad u are in puRe. really sorry. looks like we mite need a new co-leader or something. We could use the academy idea too like wat killcrazed g did. but in order to do this we need a dedicated server, one that will stay even wen ur not on

USGN: avenga
AvengA

PazDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 0:56 AM | Message # 20
Major general
i dont share copey's view at all...players goto a clan to improve their own skills with the ppl that are inthe clan...we all know that exxar was a top player, when a player makes a decision witch we dont approve why do we get mad at them? this is just a game ffs. Exxar helped Wu a lot, when he left Wu he didnt want us any harm or someth like that he did bcoz he thought it was time to move on?who are we to judge whats better or worse for him? i believe he entered Pure coz he wanted to improve his skilll with someone in there and I dont blame him coz i know he loves Wu and he would never do say ordo anything that would put Wu on the line...
Well, i think Wu clan should support him if not I will coz i own something to every1 in this clan including exxar when he was here...
WE should not be mad at him he inst the type to backstab.

I respect his decisions like i would to everyone else in this clan...i think you all should do the same.

SAS_killahDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 3:34 PM | Message # 21
good player, extreme scores.
Awards: 6
the reason alan is angry is because exxar said he was leaving the clan and quiting the game, but then he did not quit the game and join pure instead; therefore exxar lied because he wanted to be in pure so he made a fake reason to leave this clan. whereas no one is angry at club619, pikachu and host because they told the truth about leaving. dry
alan remains as co-leader as well, without alan wu would not be what it is today, and its not the new players' fault because they don't knonw that. He's done a lot but some of you never got to see what he did because you were not there when he was doing it.

|D|.:Wu||S.A.S KILLAH.:cL:.
aka
|D|.:Wu||S.A.S Ninja.:cL:.

SAS_killahDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 3:37 PM | Message # 22
good player, extreme scores.
Awards: 6
another thing, we will not have academies, they are a waste of time. This is a game we are a clan not a company -.-

|D|.:Wu||S.A.S KILLAH.:cL:.
aka
|D|.:Wu||S.A.S Ninja.:cL:.

Exxar_KunDate: Monday, 2008-12-01, 5:40 PM | Message # 23
Lieutenant
okay, so u are angry at me too, or? I did not quit .:Wu|| to join puRe |. When I quit the clan, there was no idea of makin puRe | and i didn't even knew illectro. I knew him, but never spoke to him ingame, it was just like destiny that i meet him whilst playing and he asked me, and i agreed. I dont understand where the problem is. Okay i'm not stupid, i knew that some of u would kind of react like that, maybe i would react the same way, when somebody leaves my clan with the excuse to not play again and two weaks later he is in other clan. But where should be the reason to lie to you. When i would join another clan i could just quit and say i will join pure | or whatsoever. As i said it was purely coincidental that i meet illectro and he told me some very skilled players will be in clan too and i saw the chance for me so excuse me, when u feel like a bit betrayed. Another point is, which i did not wanted to say but okay, to leave the clan was no decision from one day to the other. I played long time ago with the idea to make my own clan, even before u recruited me killah, but at that time i was not good enough so i forgot the idea at first but after some days in .:Wu|| the idea came back. I was about to make a only german speakin clan, like puRe | is, just because of communication problems and so u know? This is also a reason why i never thought about joining another clan, even though i got many invitations, just because i had that whole clanthing in mind. After i started with studies i realized that there is no time to lead a clan myself so i forgot that idea again and forever. I kept playing for .:Wu|| until i left the clan and the first time i was playing clanless i meet illectro and the rest should be clear. Now, okay, its up to you to believe me or not, when i'm honest, i dont care if u believe me, i know what i did, but anyways hope we can just forget this shit.

"The Dark Side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is."

CopeyDate: Friday, 2008-12-05, 9:48 PM | Message # 24
Sergeant
what is there to say really, communication problems is one thing, walking out pshht, man just forget it, its a game ye right, i myself have had many problems in my life lately, not like issues or shit, just figuring out my life and yea its complicated, i havent had time for online activities really. lifes just shit tbh, you work hard then u die. :/

You dont walk out on your friends man its just shit :'/

de_Bridge - Legend.

Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » Exxar Kun dead
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: