• »
Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » Exxar Kun dead
Exxar Kun dead
Exxar_KunDate: Friday, 2008-11-14, 7:41 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I'm really sorry to announce this but I'm leaving the clan. sad sad
Due to the fact that I have not the time to play anymore there is no real chance to convince me + there are some other reasons which i wont tell now. I wanna thank all of you for this great community and especially killah for his good leading and teaching. I would say that about 70% of my gaming skills I learned from killah, so thak you very much my friend. I'm sure that we will meet again but I'm going to take a break first. Dunno how long maybe some weeks and I think I will decide than if I ever play again. Reason for this is that there is really something going wrong in this game.

Ps: I wish all of u the best luck!!! Thanks guys!

"The Dark Side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is."

SAS_killahDate: Friday, 2008-11-14, 10:51 AM | Message # 2
good player, extreme scores.
Group: Administrators
Awards: 6
Bye Exxar

what wrong with the game ?

|D|.:Wu||S.A.S KILLAH.:cL:.
aka
|D|.:Wu||S.A.S Ninja.:cL:.

PazDate: Friday, 2008-11-14, 6:11 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Awards: 3
cya nice being in the same clan as you biggrin

Exxar_KunDate: Friday, 2008-11-14, 7:11 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
@killah
Wrong??
Let me explain u! When I played the last 3-4weaks, nomatter which server i was on, i felt a bit like I'm in a kindergarten. Every 5sec I hear statements like, "piss of u noob" or "i f***k ur mother". For many players in cs2d this become kind of normal to abuse others and that is something which really pisses me off. Most of the players are about 15/16 years old and they tell me things like that. Sorry but I have really better things to do instead of hearing to stupid antisozial kiddies like those. Well, I really hope that "Unrealsoftware" and the whole cs2d-community finds a way to solve this problem. But as long there is nothing changing I wont play anymore. But as I posted before this is not the only reason, I really have less time at the moment! So again thanks a lot!!

avengaDate: Friday, 2008-11-14, 9:51 PM | Message # 5
.:Wu|| Veteran:.
Group: Member
aww so sad man i neva even saw u on cs2d... oh well sad

USGN: avenga
AvengA

BastiDate: Saturday, 2008-11-15, 4:33 PM | Message # 6
Major
i wish you all the best in the future and keep on doing your thing.
Bye and maybe cya

Who the fuck is General Failure and what does he on my PC ?!...
...ahh, damn it !
x)

rukiitsDate: Sunday, 2008-11-16, 11:14 AM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
bye cry

club619Date: Sunday, 2008-11-16, 12:21 PM | Message # 8
Sergeant
bye cry

some1Date: Friday, 2008-11-21, 12:40 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
bye cry cry cry cry cry cry

avengaDate: Monday, 2008-11-24, 8:23 PM | Message # 10
.:Wu|| Veteran:.
i swear today i saw exxar kun on the clan. it called pure and i know illectro is in it.!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

USGN: avenga
AvengA

Exxar_KunDate: Monday, 2008-11-24, 9:33 PM | Message # 11
Lieutenant
yeah u saw right, but killah already knows and many others have seen me too, but pls dont think i left .:Wu|| to join puRe |. He asked me when I was playing clanless and I agreed because I want to learn much of him. In a few days we will have our new webside online and u will see how skilled the clan will be. We are about to make a very highskilled clan so let u surprise. smile

Message edited by Exxar_Kun - Monday, 2008-11-24, 9:41 PM

PazDate: Monday, 2008-11-24, 10:26 PM | Message # 12
Major general
I have saw it too...well something strange is happening to this clan...no movement in websote nor ingame
I had some invites to from KoF and TrK but i rejected them but if we dont do seomting aout this clan ppl will get out more often

Exxar_KunDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-25, 6:58 PM | Message # 13
Lieutenant
The point is that .:Wu|| needs a complete rebuild. Killah has a good team now, when he kicks all inactive players there will be left enough capacity for a good clan. The problem is that there are many here who dont respect what killah does and did for 'em. Killah should find a way to have the clan much more organized and a better control of everything. I know u have not the time killah but when its too much for u, u could split the work on more hands. Find someone who u trust and let him be responsible for the webside e.g. and someone who is responsible for the team, like a team captain, who watches out for new players or so. The second point, which was for about 80% my fault, are these "stupid" ranks, I'm sorry but this was a bad idea. I couldn't know that this is going to end up like that. U should really think about those ranks again because they will lead to much more trouble as they did already. Third point killah is ur procedure with recruitind new players. Its okay to watch out for them ingame but u dont have to recruit every player who shows a bit skill, the better solution would be to get them in a kind of academy like other clans have and to authorize someone who cares of this academy. The real team should just be for the best of the whole clan. The advantages of this is that u can have an eye of 'em at the beginning and u see if they really want to be in the clan.
Hope I could help u a bit with my impressions, at the end its ur decision and i'm sure u find the right way to get the clan on top.

PS: I'll be watching u! eye biggrin

BastiDate: Tuesday, 2008-11-25, 8:17 PM | Message # 14
Major
what exxar says is totally right, he has a good view of things going on.
and i respect what killah is doin, i think an other clan leader wouldnt be possible for Wu!
when you need help, killah, just ask us, we will always help you and give you backup !

Who the fuck is General Failure and what does he on my PC ?!...
...ahh, damn it !
x)

PazDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-26, 0:21 AM | Message # 15
Major general
yeah very nice point of view Exxar...we all know Killah is having too much to work with i agree on the part that you should pick players whom do you trust and give away some tasks...even the smaller ones like adding players to main page..well im positive that is possible for us (Wu) to be greater as a team and as a clan we just have to work all well together...

I like the fact that even not being in our clan Exxar still believes in us! i like that attitude
stop more often coz good opinions are always welcome

Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » Exxar Kun dead
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: