Thursday, 2024-04-18, 10:11 PM
Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » Communication and meeting problem (We need to meet some how and with some program and all meet)
Communication and meeting problem
ShooterDate: Monday, 2009-08-10, 6:56 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Member
Awards: 0
I may be a new guy to the clan, and I don't know much.
I've read some of the policys 5 pages of them very good topics and instructions by the way.
Heres the issue if we're a clan then we need a Official program that we all meet on world wide and easy to send files and everything and stuff that won't bring viruses.
I know theres alot of messengers out there, but there is one that me and 1 other clan member can trust...........That's MSN messenger.
Look not much people go on this site frequently and everything, but Msn is just easy as a click.
All you need to do is make a hotmail and download the program (time) 25 secs or less depending on your system and internet.
We can send files,talk to them live chat, send programs like maps and everything, and easy to use.
If you already have one great we all need to add each other my hotmail is andrnick77@hotmail.com which i used here.
This thing does 2 things it provides a messenger and provides a email address I know that yahoo gots one, but that's way to difficult to use.
You know with our program theres many other features like ur pic and web cam and chatting with mic which is useful too.
Believe me I know you have to be active with forums, but belive me this will be more helpful then this confusing things mainly because this is for all ages so.. I got a point don't I.
Please Comment to this if you like my idea and want more information or not and tell me why and everything.
Thank you, from your loyal guard .:Wull:Shooter

ZendenDate: Monday, 2009-08-10, 9:12 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Member
Awards: 2
I think X-Fire it's better. It's made for gaming.

x!Le # ~Zenden~
USGN - Zenden
ID - 21412

Forum » .:Wu Tang Clan:. Main Section » Clan news » Communication and meeting problem (We need to meet some how and with some program and all meet)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: